DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Duro-Med 640-8104-0021

Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, Small


Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, Small


Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, SmallDuro-Med640-8104-0021 is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, SmallDuro-Med640-8104-0021 used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, SmallDuro-Med640-8104-0021. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, SmallDuro-Med640-8104-0021 looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, SmallDuro-Med640-8104-0021. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, SmallDuro-Med640-8104-0021.






Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, Small Overview


Button aid/zip pull. Makes buttoning possible for those with limited dexteriety or use of only one hand. Works by passing loop through button hole, over button and pulling button through loop. Comes with easy-grip handles and separate designs for standard or large buttons. Small.


Duro-Med Button Aid/Zip Pull, Wood, Small Feature


  • Uniquely shaped button aid
  • Convenient hook for pulling